Sunday, August 30, 2009

lots and lots

so tonights the night were going im gonna sleep under the american flag and hope the playa dosnt eat me alive. but this will be my new home on a side note iv been like overly facinated with photography lately more than usual. but iv really been into my roommate alex's (whos face is in the photo from the last post) cousin eric his blog is constantly blowing my mind. he also happens to be really good with one of my all time favorite photographers cole barash both of these guys photos are amazing you should really check them out. here are probably my two favorite from each and i have also been spending alot of time looking at one of my best friends sean basalyga's photos too here is a slide show the j man made which displays alot of seans photos some go back prettyfar but are pretty awesome aswell

No comments:

Post a Comment